Irena Borislavova was born in the town of Troyan. Graduated the Technical University of Sofia with specialty "Electronics and Microelectronics" and "Public Administration" in Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Since 09.11.1999 she is an employee of the Executive Agency "Bulgarian Accreditation Service" and successively occupying all the positions in the hierarchy of administration.
From September 2011 to February 2015 held the position of a state inspector in department "Inspection and Assessment" in directorate "Accreditation of conformity assessment bodies".
From May 2014. until February 2015 is assigned as quality manager in EA BAS.
- Verification bodies according to ISO 14065 in combination with Regulation (EU) № 600/2012;
- Product Certification Bodies BDS EN ISO / IEC 17065, including organic production under Regulation (EC) № 834/2007;
- Persons Certification Bodies BDS EN ISO / IEC 17024;
- Management Systems Certification Bodies BS EN ISO / IEC 17021;
- Environmental versifiers under Regulation (EC) № 1221/2009 and BDS EN ISO / IEC 17021;
- Inspection Bodies BDS EN ISO / IEC 17020.